- Based on a traditional 12’x12′ stable, we have adapted our registered design for a complete stable unit. The AGRI Stable is perfect to house ponies and horses of all sizes and can be adapted for individual requirements; for example should that be the addition of a tack room or a feed store. The sizes can also be altered for a foaling unit. As the structure uses a modular system, any length can be achieved by increasing each section by 12′. All framework used is galvanised to allow for longevity.
- All stables can be made bespoke based on your specifications. Replacing the Yorkshire boarding with Shiplap boarding provides more protection from the elements. Internal plyboard provides protection for the horses and ponies against the corrugated tin sheet. Pad bolts for both upper and lower doors are provided with an extra kick-bolt on the lower door.
The concept is to provide a building with the flexibility of uses offered by a portal frame design whilst at a price more usually associated with a polytunnel.
The key to this is the use of a heavy duty PVC membrane as the roof cladding. This is a durable material with a life expectancy in excess of 20 years.
Pricing starts at £1450.00 +VAT.
Contact us for a free quote and bespoke design.
- Heavy duty hot dipped galvanised frame
- Pressure treated timber
- Galvanised corrugated steel sheeting
- Pressure treated space board or shiplap boarding
- Internal plyboard
- Long life heavy weight PVC fabric membrane roof
- Front and rear PVC gutters
- Internal partition options
- Two part stable door with appropriate fastenings and fixings
- Galvanised steel skids
- Tack room
- Hay store
- And many more …Feed room
- Internal partitions
- Weave bars
- And many more …