- AGRI Shelter® has been designed by Ellipse Fabrications Ltd to provide an innovative and adaptable solution for shelter and storage within the agricultural sector. The design draws on tried and tested knowledge and components in wide spread use in both polytunnel and portal frame building designs.
The concept is to provide a building with the flexibility of uses offered by a portal frame design whilst at a price more usually associated with a polytunnel.
The key to this is the use of a heavy duty PVC membrane as the roof cladding. This is a durable material with a life expectancy in excess of 15 years.
The AGRI Shelter® comes as standard with galvanised corrugated steel to a height of 1.2m (4 ft) on three sides, with pressure treated space board above, although other options are available.
- Animal housing
- Calf housing
- Field shelter for all types of livestock
- Fodder storage
- Sheep housing
- Vehicle and machinery storage
Pricing starts at £1450.00 +VAT.
Contact us for a free quote and bespoke design.
- Heavy duty hot dipped galvanised frame
- Pressure treated timber
- Galvanised corrugated steel sheeting
- Pressure treated space board
- Long life heavy weight PVC fabric membrane roof
- Front and rear PVC gutters
- 4 standard widths are available (AGRI Shelter® 10’, 12’ 16’ & 20’)
- Galvanised steel skid foundations on smaller units
- Feed barrier
- Walk through feed troughs
- Feed racks
- Altered cladding
- Front bay cladding
- Concrete panels
- Phenolic plyboard
- And many more …